Approx. Rs 29 / MeterGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Meter|
LMR 200 CoaxLMR Flexible Low Loss Coaxial Cable
LMR 200 Cable High Quality 100 Metres Bundle
LMR 200 Coax Cable
Flexible Low Loss Coaxial Cable
LMR 200 Coax Applications:
- LMR 200 coax cables are recommended for use in jumper assemblies in wireless communications systems.
- LMR 200 specs show that these cables can be used in any application that requires an easily routed, low loss RF cable, such as WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, and Mobile Antennas.
- LMR 200 cable is designed for short antenna feeder runs.
- LMR-200-FR is MSHA-P rated for use in mining applications.
- LMR 200 coaxial cables are available for any outdoor, outdoor/watertight, indoor-riser (CMR rated cables), indoor/outdoor and mobile antenna applications.
- See individual LMR 200 specs to learn more.
LMR-200 Specs & Construction:
- Inner Conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
- Outer Conductor: Aluminum Tape
- Outer Braid: Tinned Copper
- Jacket: Specified per part, see chart below
LMR 200 Specs & Ratings:
- Installation: -40°C to 85°C
- Storage: -70°C to 85°C
- Operating: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage Rating: 1000 volts
- UL/NEC Type CMR (LMR-200-FR and LMR-200-FR-PVC only)
- CSA FT4 (LMR-200-FR and LMR-200-FR-PVC only)
LMR 200 Coax Features & Benefits:
- Flexibility & Bending: LMR 200 coax is built with a flexible outer conductor, enabling the tightest bend radius of any cable of similar size and performance.
- Low Loss: Lowest loss of any flexible cable; comparable loss to semirigid hard-line cables
- RF Shielding: 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB) - multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor rated conservatively at 90 dB
- Weatherability: LMR 200 coax cable is suitable for outdoor exposure. LMR 200 cable is also UV resistant and offers a life expectancy of over 20 years.
LMR 200 Standard Connectors: